Doctor’s School allows PhD students to achieve interdisciplinary education and obtain high research competences as well as scientific independence in a specific research discipline with authorizations held by universitites.
1. In the field of agricultural sciences in a scientific discipline:
b) agriculture and horticulture
c) nutrition and food technology
d) animal science and fisheries
2. In the field of engineering and technology in the scientific discipline:
a) civil engineering, geodesy and transport
b) mechanical engineering;
c) environmental engineering, mining and energy
3. In the field of social sciences in the scientific discipline of economics and finance
4. in the field of natural sciences in the scientific discipline of biological science
5. in the field of veterinary sciences in the scientific discipline of veterinary medicine.
PhD students education lasts for 8 terms. It is carried out on the basis of an education program as well as individual research plan and ends with submission of a doctoral dissertation.